Just Imagine Maldon
All Saints’ C of E Primary School
Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 18:30
Drop-Off Directions & Parking
The nursery is located on Highlands Drive next door to All Saints’ C of E Primary School.
Situated on a residential housing estate there is an on-site car park available for easy drop off/pick up.
Just Imagine Maldon
Our beautiful nursery, rated Good by Ofsted (July 2022), provides a home from home environment that encourages children to feel safe and secure in familiar surroundings.
Caring for children aged 18 months to 5 years, we provide the best opportunities and experiences for children to learn and develop from the very start of their nursery journey.
Our passionate team ensure all children in our care are individually supported and encouraged to express their interests through both guided and self-initiated play.
Our expansive garden offers space for children to enjoy outdoor activities and embrace nature. With a range of open-ended resources children are encouraged to try new things through play and exploration.
We strive for all children and families to flourish, and pride ourselves on establishing unique parent partnerships, ensuring every child’s individual needs are met.
We have on-site parking available for easy access and convenience.
We have CCTV installed within the nursery to ensure the safety and security of all our children and staff.
Meals & Snacks
We provide healthy meals and snacks as well as fresh water and milk. Our menus are seasonal and are certified by a children’s dietician ensuring the right balance of ingredients for the children. All dietary requirements are catered for by our professional chefs.
Our outdoor space offers an environment to explore and develop and provides a place where imagination comes to life.
Fees & Availability
Nursery fees are dependent on the age of your child and your specific childcare requirements. Funding options are available, including the government’s 15 and 30 hours funded childcare, and we also accept the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme and childcare vouchers.
To request pricing and availability, please call us or complete the request a call back form below.
How we learn at Just Imagine Day Nursery
- Our toddler area is where our toddlers can thrive as they become more independent and curious
- We feel it is important to offer a range of natural resources and provide plenty of messy play opportunities to encourage learning through creative play
- In our library area we have a selection of age-appropriate reading resources to encourage communication and develop language and literacy skills
- Being part of the local community is important and we regularly take the children on walks around the local area
- We encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities carefully guided by our practitioners
- We promote physical creativity through music and movement which is key in helping to develop children’s fine motor skills
- We continue to promote early wellbeing awareness and relaxation techniques to help our children understand their thoughts and feelings
- Our preschool environment supports ‘school readiness’ through a wide range of quality resources and equipment that promote all areas of the EYFS including maths and literacy
- We embed maths and literacy into everyday routines providing opportunities for letter and number recognition
- We give encouragement and praise to our children inspiring them to investigate and be curious of the world around them
- We promote an inclusive environment where we take part in a variety of cultural and international celebrations
- We work on whole body movements to develop large motor skills, co-ordination, balance and strength
- We provide a dedicated space for children to learn in smaller groups, to focus on learning life skills, preparing the children for their next step into school.
- We offer a stimulating environment and a variety of resources for our children to explore, develop and discover through play
- We promote sensory play, helping children to make sense of the world by connecting what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- In our reading corner the children have access to a library of books and stories, music, and rhymes introducing early literacy and communication skills
- We promote movement and balance and focus on early wellbeing awareness and relaxation exercises
- We provide space for children to learn in smaller groups, so that they achieve focused outcomes which are tailored to their needs
- We encourage creative development through cooking activities, painting, junk modelling, and using collage materials, to help develop our fine motor skills.
- In our spacious garden children can wander, climb, splash, and run in our educationally designed outdoor learning area
- Our garden is essential for healthy development and wellbeing and our outdoor equipment encourages physical development and challenges
- Our outdoor space allows children to understand and take risks which helps to build their confidence, independence, and eagerness to learn
- Our children are introduced to important life skills and encouraged to try new things through play and exploration, through activities such as role play, water play and investigative play
- We promote a ‘grow your own’ initiative providing spaces in our garden for children to plant their own vegetables, herbs, plants, and flowers
- We use natural materials such as sand and mud to promote discovery and imaginative play.
Hi, I’m Sophie, Nursery Manager. I have worked in childcare for 12 years, with the last three years at Just Imagine. I started my time with the company at Colchester and was recently promoted to Manager of Maldon.
I strive to make the best learning and teaching environments for both the children in our care and for my team.
Hi, I’m Jeanine and I have worked for Just Imagine Day Nursery for 3 years. Throughout my 18 years working in childcare by far the best part for me is building relationships with the children and their families. It is my passion to ensure every child is supported to grow on their nursery journey and beyond.
Our nursery has a lovely family feel which makes it a wonderful place for your child to grow, learn and play. We have a passionate team, who aim to create something special and different, ensuring all children are nurtured, cared for, and inspired with their individual needs in mind.
We have a dedicated senior team who support the nursery management in striving for delivering excellence by enriching home from home environments with an expertly trained team.
All staff complete comprehensive training, further developing their knowledge and understanding of children’s development, covering all key aspects in keeping children safe.
We can provide advice and support for all our families on a vast range of topics by pulling together our combined experience.
Food & Nutrition
Our delicious, healthy and nutritious food is sourced from trusted suppliers and prepared and cooked by our onsite chef. All dietary and religious needs are met.
Our experienced team would love to meet you and your little one, so book a visit today and we will show you everything our nursery has to offer during your own personal tour at a time to suit you.
Join us at our next Open Day
Saturday 25th November, 9am-1pm
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.