Just Imagine Vange
Kent View Road
Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 19:00
Drop-Off Directions & Parking
The nursery is located on Kent View Road and conveniently situated near the A13 and ideally based within the local community.
Situated in a residential area, the nursery has its own car park with plenty of spaces for drop off/ pick up.
Just Imagine Vange
Our warm and welcoming nursery, rated Good by Ofsted (September 2019), offers a familiar home from home environment, allowing children and parents to join us and quickly settle in, ready for their nursery journey.
Providing an inspirational approach to education, the experiences we provide are devised through the children’s interests and are then extended through play. Children engage in fun and exciting activities to enhance their learning and development.
We love the great outdoors, and our nursery has a fantastic outside learning environment with a separate baby garden, giving our younger children the space to develop their confidence. Our garden for older children includes a variety of resources and equipment, with a bespoke outdoor learning area which allows us to enjoy the outdoors whatever the weather.
We strive for all children and families to flourish, and pride ourselves on establishing unique parent partnerships.
We have on-site parking available for easy access and convenience.
We have a safe place for you to store your buggy at our nursery.
We have CCTV installed within the nursery to ensure the safety and security of all our children and staff.
Meals & Snacks
We provide healthy meals and snacks as well as fresh water and milk. Our menus are seasonal and are certified by a children’s dietician ensuring the right balance of ingredients for the children. All dietary requirements are catered for by our professional chefs.
Fees & Availability
Nursery fees are dependent on the age of your child and your specific childcare requirements. Funding options are available, including the government’s 15 and 30 hours funded childcare, and we also accept the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme and childcare vouchers.
To request pricing and availability, please call us or complete the request a call back form below.
How we learn at Just Imagine Day Nursery
- Our baby room offers the perfect place to begin your child’s nursery journey
- We offer as many settling in sessions as you and your child need to feel safe and happy in a new environment. This is the start of us building a long-standing relationship with your family, ensuring secure bonds between child and nursery team
- We offer a stimulating environment and a variety of resources for our babies to explore, develop and discover through play
- We promote sensory play from a very young age, helping children to make sense of the world by connecting what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- In our reading corner the children have access to a library of books and stories, music, and rhymes introducing early literacy and communication skills
- We promote movement and balance and focus on early wellbeing awareness and relaxation exercises.
- Our toddler room is where our toddlers can thrive as they become more independent and curious
- We feel it is important to offer a range of natural resources and provide plenty of messy play opportunities to encourage learning through creative play
- In our library area we have a selection of age-appropriate reading resources to encourage communication and develop language and literacy skills
- Being part of the local community is important and we regularly take the children on walks around the local area
- We encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities carefully guided by our practitioners
- We promote physical creativity through music and movement which is key in helping to develop children’s fine motor skills
- We continue to promote early wellbeing awareness and relaxation techniques to help our children understand their thoughts and feelings.
- Our preschool environment supports ‘school readiness’ through a wide range of quality resources and equipment that promote all areas of the EYFS including maths and literacy
- We embed maths and literacy into everyday routines providing opportunities for letter and number recognition
- We give encouragement and praise to our children inspiring them to investigate and be curious of the world around them
- We nurture and inspire children to become confident, resilient, and independent learners
- We promote an inclusive environment where we take part in a variety of cultural and international celebrations
- We work on whole body movements to develop large motor skills, co-ordination, balance and strength
- We provide a dedicated space for children to learn in smaller groups, to focus on learning life skills, preparing the children for their next step into school.
- In our garden children can wander, climb, splash, and run in our educationally designed outdoor learning area
- Our babies have their own designated baby garden, while our toddlers have free flow into the main garden which is essential for healthy development and wellbeing and our outdoor equipment encourages physical development and challenges
- Our outdoor space allows children to understand and take risks which helps to build their confidence, independence, and eagerness to learn
- Our children are introduced to important life skills and encouraged to try new things through play and exploration, through activities such as role play, water play and investigative play
- We promote a ‘grow your own’ initiative providing spaces in our garden for children to plant their own vegetables, herbs, plants, and flowers
- We use natural materials such as sand and mud to promote discovery and imaginative play.
Hello, my name is Leanne Coombes, I joined Just Imagine Day Nursery in 2011 and have been the Nursery Manager since 2020.
I hold a Level 3 Diploma in Childcare. Child development is my passion, there is something particularly magical about watching children grow and develop. It is a privilege to be such an integral part of each child’s personal journey, helping to shape their future at the most important time in their life.
Our small, dedicated team meet the individual needs of every child in our care and children build strong bonds within our close-knit friendly atmosphere.
Hello, my name is Rianna Waugh, I am the Deputy Manager here at Just Imagine Vange. I hold a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Childcare and have been with Just Imagine Nursery since 2018.
My passion is being there for the children every day, providing a homely, comforting environment for children, where they can flourish and exceed in their development.
I understand the importance of providing parents with the assurance that their children are well cared for by the best people. I am always striving for the very best in everything that I do, and I bring that same passion to nursery every day, seeking to make a positive difference in my professional practice.
Our nursery has a lovely family feel which makes it a wonderful place for your child to grow, learn and play. We have a passionate team, who aim to create something special and different, ensuring all children are nurtured, cared for, and inspired with their individual needs in mind.
We have a dedicated senior team who support the nursery management in striving for delivering excellence by enriching home from home environments with an expertly trained team.
All staff complete comprehensive training, further developing their knowledge and understanding of children’s development, covering all key aspects in keeping children safe.
We can provide advice and support for all our families on a vast range of topics by pulling together our combined experience.
Food & Nutrition
Our delicious, healthy and nutritious food is sourced from trusted suppliers and prepared and cooked by our onsite chef. All dietary and religious needs are met.
Our experienced team would love to meet you and your little one, so book a visit today and we will show you everything our nursery has to offer during your own personal tour at a time to suit you.
Join us at our next Open Day
Saturday 16th March, 9am-1pm
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.